I’d just like to say thank you to those who have stopped by my blog and have enjoyed reading the pages and wish you all a Happy New Year and a fun 2014. May I also add, that I have some wonderful and interesting ideas for cakes and bakes for 2014, including a lemon meringue cake and also a honey and almond cake as well, although in the Spring/ Summer I am considering making a mixed red,white and blackcurrant cake with an elderflower liquer or presse, I haven’t yet decided as that is for the future.
- Miniature Meringue Cake Recipe (Dairy-Free Options) (glutenfreerecipebox.com)
- Winter Cake – Happy New Year 2014! (alecream.wordpress.com)
- Orange and Almond Cake with Cinnamon Cream (blissfullyscrumptious.com)
- New Year’s Eve Champagne Cake (frugaltiredmom.wordpress.com)
- Happy 2014! (zidditamana.wordpress.com)
- Welcoming 2014 with a Butterfly Cake (diusamuel.wordpress.com)