Something new from the kitchen, freshly baked and all dairy free. coffee and ginger stars, cakes in themselves and would be delicious with cream or ice cream, depending on the weather. The cake in the front is coffee and cream, pure indulgence and all dairy free. The sponge is light and airy and nobody would ever think that they were homemade and twice as yummy.
Whether your a vegan. or vegetarian these cakes are enjoyable for everyone and flavours can be changed to your own tastes and delights. As I can’t have chocolate this coffee and cream cake is a fantastic substitute, but so are the coffee and ginger stars. The cakes are always eaten and possibly more are made to be and passed on.
The coffee and ginger stars taste delicious and would quite happily make more for anyone. There easy to make and yummy either with cream or custard, even ice cream, they could be used as an alternative to a christmas pudding as they are light in texture and bake evenly, although they may take a little longer to cook.
The coffee and cream cake can be used as a dessert, although being me I wouldn’t have a sliver of a slice, but quite a large chunk, I may have it with fruit as an alternative to custard or ice cream, or a fruit based jus or sauce.
- Book In Love Cafe (adelaidefoodcentral.com)
- Vegan Coffee Ice Cream (bycatriona.wordpress.com)
- A Norwegian cake (anotherhouseblog.com)
- Ko-hee – Koffee – Coffee (mykonosfoodlab.com)
- Fablas Ice Cream (bwydlleol.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry Banana Mascarpone Coffee Cake (freshfoodperspectives.typepad.com)
- Coffee and walnut cake with coffee buttercream (iprefercakestopeople.wordpress.com)
- Frozen Dairy Cakes (smashenhurst.wordpress.com)